Our XM Sign Up Bonus Revealed:
XM offers a $30 sign-up bonus to new traders.
When traders register a live trading account with XM for the first time, they will receive a welcome bonus and no-deposit bonus of $30. This means that traders will not need to make an initial deposit before they can use the trading credit to the value of $30 to start trading.
Once traders have verified their account, the $30 is automatically credited to the trading account and traders can withdraw any profits which are made while using this trading credit.
XM offers traders a 50% and a 20% deposit bonus as follows:
- The 50% deposit bonus is up to a maximum of $500
- The 20% deposit bonus is up to a maximum of $4,500
- All trading accounts can earn this deposit bonus as trading credit
- All trading accounts except the demo account and the XM Ultra-Low Account are eligible for this trading bonus
XM offers new and existing traders a referral bonus.
To qualify, the trader must possess a validated trading account and they must have traded at least 1 standard lot in either forex, gold, or silver.
This bonus can earn traders up to $35 for every referral who registers a real account that must be validated. Once validated, the referral will receive the bonus as trading credit to their trading account.
Traders who participate in this referral bonus can earn trading credit as follows:
- Refer between 1 to 15 friends and earn $25 for every friend that validates their trading account
- Refer between 16 to 30 friends and earn $30 for every friend that validates their trading account
- Refer more than 30 friends and earn $35 for every friend that validates their trading account
Additional broker bonuses, promotions, and rewards
XM offers a broker bonus in the form of several competitions that cater for active traders and loyal customers, including
- The Gold Promotion, a lucky draw where traders can win prizes of more than 22,500
- XM Loyalty program that provides traders access to special seasonal bonuses
You might also like: XM Islamic Account
You might also like: XM Fees and Spreads
You might also like: XM Account Types
You might also like: XM Demo Account
You might also like: XM Minimum Deposit
Does XM offer a sign-up bonus?
Yes, XM offers a sign-up bonus.
What is a bonus?
A bonus is an incentive that is offered by brokers that can be presented as a sign-up bonus, no-deposit bonus, deposit bonus, broker bonus, and several others. Bonuses offer traders trading credit, and it is the best way to get started in trading.
Do all Forex brokers offer bonuses?
No, not all forex brokers offer a variety of bonuses like XM and some other brokers.
Why do some agencies regulate against the offering of bonuses?
Many regulatory entities prohibit this initiative because of the risks involved in trading and they try to protect traders where they can.
How can a bonus benefit my trading?
A bonus can provide you with additional trading credit that you can use instead of risking actual capital when you start trading.
Table of Contents