FXDirectDealer (FXDD Malta) is an amazing broker and provider of foreign exchange trading to both retail and institutional clients. FXDD Malta specializes in the provision of spot forex trading through proprietary and third-party software.
FXDD Malta is headquartered in Valletta, Malta, and has between 100 and 250 employees.
Is FXDD Malta Regulated?
Yes, FXDD Malta is well-regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and the Financial Services Commission (FSC). In addition, FXDD Malta is also authorized to operate cross-border investment services in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Is FXDD Malta Regulated in the United States?
No, FXDD Malta is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is FXDD Malta Regulated in Europe?
Yes, FXDD Malta is regulated in Europe to provide cross-border investment services to all countries that are in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Is FXDD Malta regulated in a Tier-1 Jurisdiction?
With Tier-1 Jurisdiction, brokers can provide services in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Sweden, and Switzerland.
According to the official FXDD Malta website, FXDD Malta is regulated in Tier-1 jurisdiction.
Is FXDD Malta regulated in Tier-2 Jurisdiction?
With Tier-2 Jurisdiction, brokers may offer financial services and operate in the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and Taiwan.
According to the official website, FXDD Malta is regulated in Tier-2 jurisdiction.
What are the Platforms and Tools for Forex Trading in FXDD Malta?
FXDD Malta offers forex traders the use of a variety of powerful, reliable, and versatile trading platforms including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, FXDD Malta WebTrader, ZuluTrade, and FXDD Mobile.
- MetaTrader 4 is the most popular and widely used trading platform in the industry, offering forex traders with robust charting capabilities, and a variety of trading tools. MetaTrader is loved by both manual and automated forex traders and it is the forex platform of choice with most forex brokers in the industry due to its versatility and extent of the offer along with that of FXDD Malta.
- MetaTrader 5 offers Forex traders with advanced and comprehensive graphical charting tools, a compelling strategy tester, and a wider range of pending orders. MetaTrader 5 is the most popular multi-asset trading platform that is the all-in-one solution for forex traders of all types in conjunction with an FXDD Malta trading account.
- FXDD Malta WebTrader is the broker’s proprietary online trading platform that has a user-friendly interface, the support of expert advisors, a variety of financial instruments that can be traded, and robust charting capabilities.
- ZuluTrade is the most popular social trading platform that offers advanced and comprehensive automated trading solutions, offering forex traders a wide variety of strategies that are developed by experienced users in conjunction with a dynamic, versatile FXDD Malta account.
- FXDD Malta Mobile offers forex traders the ability to trade while they are on the move. The app has a clean, user-friendly design and interface, lightning-fast response, and integrated localization.
Does FXDD Malta Have a News Blog for Forex News?
No, FXDD Malta does not have a news blog for forex news on the official website.
Does FXDD Malta Have a Traders Dashboard?
No, FXDD Malta does not have a forex traders dashboard on the official website.
Does FXDD Malta Have an Educational Section?
Yes, according to the official website, FXDD Malta has an educational section.
What is the content of FXDD Malta Forex Education?
FXDD Malta’s forex education consists of trading guides that provide all forex traders, despite their level of trading experience, with the information that they need to navigate the markets. FXDD Malta offers the following trading guides:
- “Currency Pairs Guide”.
- “Major Pairs Currency Guide”.
- “Cross Pairs Currency Guide”.
- “Emerging Market Currency Pairs”.
- “Commodity Pairs Currency Guide”.
Is FXDD Malta Legit?
Yes, FXDD Malta is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform that has regulation through MFSA and FSC in addition to being authorized in operating and providing cross-border investment services to all countries in the EEA.
Is FXDD Malta Safe?
Yes, FXDD Malta is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform that is regulated by:
- The Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) in Malta.
- The Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius.
With FXDD Malta, all client funds are kept in segregated accounts, separate from the operating capital of the broker. Retail clients are provided with negative balance protection on their accounts and eligible customers are offered compensation. This is provided if FXDD Malta becomes insolvent or is otherwise unable to fulfill its financial obligations.
Is FXDD Malta a Good Broker?
Yes, according to a Forex Suggest review conducted on FXDD Malta, it is a good broker where security, online support, trade execution speed are concerned, but not cryptocurrencies as FXDD Malta does not offer the trade-in digital assets.
- FXDD Malta makes use of SSL protection that encrypts all data, information, and transactions on its website and trading platforms in addition to other stringent security protocols.
- In terms of online support, FXDD Malta offers 24/5 support via a live chat option that can be accessed from the official website.
- In terms of trade execution speed, FXDD Malta promises minimal slippage in addition to offering fast trade execution.
- In terms of cryptocurrencies, FXDD Malta currently does not list any cryptocurrencies that can be traded; however, it is in planning that forex traders will be able to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin soon.
What is the Offering of Investment in FXDD Malta?
Offerings of FXDD Malta can be found below.
Does FXDD Malta have Nasdaq?
Nasdaq is the second-largest stock exchange in the United States by market capitalization in addition to being the index that tracks the top technology stocks in the US.
FXDD Malta, as an owner of Nasdaq, offers forex traders the ability to trade NAS100, featuring the top 100 shares that can be traded as CFDs.
What are the Awards of FXDD Malta?
According to the official sources and various forex trading platforms, FXDD Malta shows no record of recent awards listed on the official website.
How to Use FXDD Malta for Forex trading?
To use FXDD Malta, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- Forex traders must be 18 years old, or older to register.
- Forex traders must have a valid copy of their identification and proof of residence that must be uploaded before the account can be approved.
Once a forex trader meets the conditions above, they can register a forex trading account to use the services of FXDD Malta.
How to open a Forex trader account with FXDD Malta?
To open a Forex Trading Account with FXDD Malta, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Forex traders can navigate to the official FXDD Malta website and select “Start Trading”.
- Forex traders can select whether they want to register an individual, demo, or corporate account.
- Forex traders must complete the required fields by providing their First and Last name, date of birth, country of residence, phone number, email address, a user-selected password, a funding currency, and account type.
- Forex traders must agree to the Customer Agreement, the Terms and Conditions, and the Compensation Acknowledgement for ECN MetaTrader 4 Accounts before they can continue.
- Forex traders can check their email inbox to verify their email address and proceed to the next step of registration.
- Once forex traders have clicked on the embedded link, they will have verified their email and they can select “Continue Registration”.
- The last steps will involve forex traders providing their residential address, country of birth, country of citizenship, net worth, source of funds, and employer information.
- Lastly, forex traders must upload their proof of address documents and a copy of their identification documents before forex traders can submit their applications.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with FXDD Malta?
Forex Trading Platform and Financial Asset Management Institution FXDD Malta has 4 different account types that are offered.
FXDD Malta Account Types are listed below.
FXDD Malta offers forex traders a demo account that makes use of virtual funds to trade. This account is a risk-free account that allows forex traders to practice their trading, test their trading strategies and plans, and explore what FXDD Malta has to offer.
Muslim forex traders who follow the Sharia law are prohibited from earning or paying interest. Overnight fees and swap fees are considered a form of interest and are therefore seen as wasteful and exploitive. Muslim forex traders are provided with the option of converting their live trading account to that of an Islamic Account when they trade with FXDD Malta.
This exempts forex traders from having to pay/earn overnight fees, ensuring that trading is Halal and within the parameters of the Sharia Law.
The FXDD Malta Standard Account is designed for self-directed forex traders who can benefit from an account that offers low, standard spreads, and commission-free trading without compromising the highest standard of trade execution.
The Standard Account also offers the following features:
- Spreads that start from 2.3 pips EUR/USD.
- Guaranteed zero slippage on entry orders.
- Fill-or-kill execution that does not have partial fills.
- Price movements are available on limit orders.
The ECN Account offers forex traders with raw spreads, the absence of mark-up, and low commissions per trade. This account is designed for advanced forex traders who want the most competitive trading conditions and features:
- Spreads that start from 0.7 pips EUR/USD.
- ECN-style pricing that tests tradable and inclusive of high-speed trade execution.
- A high order fill rate of 99%.
- Price movements available on limit orders.
- Commissions from $0.02 on Forex and $0.04 on other instruments.
How to Withdraw Money from FXDD Malta?
To withdraw money from FXDD Malta, the following should be done:
- forex traders can navigate to the official FXDD Malta website and log into their client portal.
- forex traders can navigate to their account and funding options and select “Withdraw”.
- forex traders can select their preferred withdrawal method; enter the amount they wish to withdraw and indicate the currency.
- forex traders can review their withdrawal and other details relevant and proceed with the withdrawal.
How many days do deposits take with FXDD Malta?
This will depend on the deposit method that the trader uses with FXDD Malta. Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and electronic payment may take a few minutes up to a business day. Other methods such as bank wire transfer may take between two and several days to reflect in the trading account.
What are the costs and fees with FXDD Malta?
There are four types of costs with FXDD Malta namely spreads, commissions, swap fees, and margin requirements.
The spread is the difference between the bid/ask price while commissions are charged at a flat fee per side, per turn, per lot, per round turn, or per certain volume traded. Swap fees are fees that are charged/credited based on the position that the trader holds open after the trading day has concluded.
The margin requirement is the amount that forex traders must pay at the start of the trade. This amount serves as collateral for the trade.
What are the Trading Fees with FXDD Malta?
The Forex Trading Fees with FXDD Malta are below.
The FXDD Malta Standard Account:
- Forex Spreads: from 2.3 pips EUR/USD.
- Metal Spreads: from 5.0 pips XAG/USD.
- Energy Spreads: from 13.0 OIL/USD.
- Indices Spread 55.0 pips NAS100.
- Stock Spreads: from 3.0 pips.
- Commissions: None
- Margin Requirements: from $241.95 with 1:500 leverage applied on a standard lot at a EUR/USD rate of 1.20973.
The FXDD Malta ECN Account:
- Forex Spreads: from 0.7 pips EUR/USD.
- Metal Spreads 5.0 pips XAG/USD.
- Energy Spreads: from 14.0 OIL/USD.
- Indices Spread 36.0 pips NAS100.
- Stock Spreads: from 3.0 pips.
- Forex commissions: $0.02
- Other commissions: $0.04
- Margin Requirements: from $241.95 with 1:500 leverage applied on a standard lot at a EUR/USD rate of 1.20973.
What is the minimum deposit in FXDD Malta?
FXDD Malta does not specify a definite minimum deposit. However, forex traders must ensure that they deposit enough funds to cover the margin requirements for each trade.
What are the contract specifications in FXDD Malta?
Does FXDD Malta have promotional offers?
No, FXDD Malta does not have promotional offers. The official website for FXDD Malta does not indicate any past, present, or future promotional offers.
Does FXDD Malta have a welcome bonus?
No, FXDD Malta does not have a welcome bonus.
Welcome bonuses are an initial bonus that brokers offer forex traders who register a live trading account for the first time. These bonuses are provided in the form of trading credit that is paid into the trading account. This credit can be used towards trading activities until there is a turnover of a certain amount which will convert to cash.
Does FXDD Malta have a deposit bonus?
No, FXDD Malta does not have a deposit bonus.
The official website does not indicate any past, present, or future deposit bonuses. Deposit bonuses are often granted to forex traders after their first deposit or after every recurring deposit. This is offered either as a percentage or up to a certain amount that forex traders can earn based on their deposit amount.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in FXDD Malta?
No, FXDD Malta does not offer forex traders a commission-free trade bonus.
Is there a VIP bonus in FXDD Malta?
No, FXDD Malta does not offer forex traders a VIP bonus.
Can you start trading with no money at FXDD Malta?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at FXDD Malta. Even though there is no minimum deposit requirement, to execute trades, forex traders must deposit capital into their trading account.
How does leverage work with FXDD Malta?
Leverage is offered to forex traders as a loan, allowing them to open larger positions despite their initial deposit. FXDD offers leverage up to a maximum of 1:500. However, when trading with FXDD and using leverage, forex traders must note that even though it increases their profit potential, it also exposes them to more risks.
One advantage that FXDD Malta offers retail forex traders, is that negative balance protection is applied to their accounts, which prevents the account from running into a balance.
Where are the headquarters of FXDD Malta?
FXDD Malta is headquartered in Valletta, Malta.
Who is FXDD Malta’s CEO?
The CEO of FXDD Malta is Joseph Botkier who has extensive knowledge in sustaining long-term income as well as generating profits, offers influential capabilities to involved investors, showing obvious success in the many accomplishments of FXDD Malta.
What are the social media accounts of FXDD Malta?
Forex traders can follow FXDD Malta on the following social media accounts:
How many employees do work for FXDD Malta?
There is no official source that provides an accurate count of FXDD Malta’s employees. However, judging by its involvement in the industry, it's offering, and business operations, there are between 100 and 250 employees.
What are the opinions about FXDD Malta?
FXDD Malta is widely regarded as a trusted and reputable broker. FXDD Malta is known for its proprietary trading platforms available on the web and mobile.
It is also regarded as a reputable provider of CFD and forex instruments that can be traded. There are also a lot of developments and new things being planned, and FXDD Malta is busy expanding its already impressive product offering.
What are FXDD Malta Contests?
FXDD Malta does not run any contests.
The official FXDD Malta website does not indicate any past, present, or future contests.
Does FXDD Malta have online support?
Yes, FXDD Malta offers forex traders online support in the form of a live chat option that can be accessed. forex traders can contact online support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Should forex traders have queries after hours, an email will be sent to customer support and an agent will be in contact with the trader during business hours.
Does FXDD Malta offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, FXDD Malta offers a free demo account for all new forex traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- Forex traders can visit the FXDD Malta official website and select the “Trading” tab.
- On this tab, forex traders can select “Open a Demo Account” and complete the online registration form by providing their first and last name, email address, phone numbers, a choice between the platforms, and their country of residence.
- Once forex traders have completed the form, they can select “submit”.
- Forex traders will receive an email containing the link to download their trading platform, or the link directing them to the WebTrader.
Does FXDD Malta have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, FXDD Malta has a mobile app for forex trading.
With the FXDD Malta mobile app, forex traders are given a comprehensive, flexible, and powerful solution while they are on the move. With the FXDD app, forex traders are given access to a large variety of technical indicators along with the option to trade and manage orders from their charts.
Does FXDD Malta publish an economic calendar?
FXDD Malta does not publish an economic calendar, forcing forex traders to use their own or to use the calendar offered by the trading platforms.
An economic calendar is an important trading tool for forex traders despite their trading style. With the economic calendar, forex traders are given in-depth information on upcoming announcements, events, and releases that may affect the financial markets.
When the financial markets are affected, prices can fluctuate, creating a volatile trading environment that can either be beneficial or detrimental to forex traders. It is for this reason that the economic calendar can prepare forex traders and allow them to secure their positions and minimize losses.
What is the communication information of FXDD Malta?
FXDD Malta has one main telephone number and one main business address.
FXDD Malta can be contacted telephonically on +1 (212) 720 7200.
FXDD Malta’s main business address is K2 First floor, Forni Complex, Valletta Waterfront Floriana, FRN 1912, Malta.
Table of Contents